Most of our products (other than the professional photographic prints) are handmade and made to order. As such, they usually take between 2-3 weeks to produce and distribute. We’d recommend that you get in touch to discuss your purchase before making an order.
1) We use the finest Plywood Prints (Plyprints), cut to size, then sanded and waxed. This technique highlights the subtle layers of birch timber. The photograph of your choice is then mounted permanently onto the smooth surface, with a matte laminate applied to protect the image permanently. Each print comes ready to hang, with an easy to use key hole drilled into the rear. Measuring 18mm thick they can be stood upright on a desk or flat surface, making them the ideal gift. This style of print can be purchased up to 60 inches / 150 cm in width by 40” / 100 cm in height for maximum effect and impact.
2) The classic professionally framed print, with a 1” border (contact us for other size options) in White or Cream. You have the option of either a white of black frame.
3) The same quality professional print on lightweight (and sturdy) PVC board (Mounted Prints). An affordable way to display the image of your choice on your wall.
4) We use Fuji Chrystal Archive Type DPII Professional printing paper.
5) We’re currently looking into Canvas print options.
EXAMPLE IMAGES OF THE PLYWOOD OPTION BELOW AND AN EXAMPLE PROFESSIONAL PRINT & INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Prints - We use a number of high-end, professional, archival photo papers . We have a number of different paper types at our disposal and pick the paper based on it’s strengths and ensure those strength best suit the image. This option is sold as print only and doesn’t come framed. Framing options are available on request. * Found in the shop section under ‘Pro Print Only’. Available in A2 (420 x 594 mm or 16.5 x 23.4 in) & 18 x 12 inch.
Postage - Postage is included in all of the prices.